Free Wusik offer from SoundBytes

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Wusik Station

All readers of the SoundBytes magazine will get SoundBytes Wusik Station 8 with one gigabyte of sound content, while SB subscribers will get an additional 500 megabytes of extra sounds.

To subscribe to the mailing list, look towards the right side of the website located here:
http://soundbytesmag.net/

Hello,
like to see this. Don`t know if it`s only me, but I can`t subscribe. Whenever I try to get my data in the right fields (subscription), it changes my letters to capital letters. I then get the message, that I didn`t use a valid email adress. Maybe a bug ?

Subscriped yesterday but heart nothing from them until now (subscription works and was verified). And I have not read nothing about free wusikstation on the page or while I am subscribing. Smells a little fishy.....

same here as other people said

DrumAddict wrote:same here as other people said
Sorry, let me check on this for you guys.

oldnoob wrote:Hello,
like to see this. Don`t know if it`s only me, but I can`t subscribe. Whenever I try to get my data in the right fields (subscription), it changes my letters to capital letters. I then get the message, that I didn`t use a valid email adress. Maybe a bug ?
I tried it, and can see that it changes to capital letters, but it did work. The only problem was it said I was already subscribed, and I am of course. 8)

I am looking into it though as others mentioned they had the same issue.

I just tried it again, this time using my wife's email address and it worked with that email also. It says: "Check your inbox or spam folder now to confirm your subscription."
Last edited by Examigan on Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hi, I'm Alex, editor and webmaster of SB page. Free instrument and additional content will be reachable in a few next days when the November issue will be released. At that day we will send a Welcome letter to all subscribers and there will be also a link to additional content.

Regarding registering issue, will check later today.

Cheers

Alex

:party: :hug:

Btw: if you got questions about Wusik station, my Next live Stream will be today, Monday (11/14)! My local time is -03:00 UTC (Brasilia) as I'm in Brazil. I will be live around 03:40 PM for six hours, more or so.
http://live.wusik.com

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Examigan wrote:
I just tried it again, this time using my wife's email address and it worked with that email also. It says: "Check your inbox or spam folder now to confirm your subscription."
I had a new try just a minute ago, but same result. I`m on win7 64bit, firefox 49.0.2. My mail account is hosted by www.web.de (http://www.web.de) . I`ll just wait a few days.

Please send me your mail address on our SB info mail (it is on our site) and I will add you to our mailing list.

Cheers
Alex

Got the newsletter today, with the download links :tu:

Already got Wusik 8 full for some time, so will not be downloading :clown:

But an excellent plug of course, so a nice treat for those who haven't got it yet

NVM :)
TELURICA - "Made In ___ [INSERT LOCATION]" - EP.
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

I subscribed and downloaded the free Wusik and sounds over a month ago but I still cannot/have not found or been set or whatever the "additional" free 500mb of sounds. Where does one get these?
"The last man on earth doesn't miss anyone at all." - Haujobb, Faith In Chaos

MachFront wrote:I subscribed and downloaded the free Wusik and sounds over a month ago but I still cannot/have not found or been set or whatever the "additional" free 500mb of sounds. Where does one get these?
It tells you in the "Confirm your subscription to Soundbytes magazine" email.

Return to “Instruments”