Wusik rant redux

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Wusik 8008 Wusik Station

A few weeks ago I posted a fairly typical Wusik rant on this forum. I griped about how I'd been using Wusik synths for years and they'd always been flaky and all the usual stuff.

Needless to say, the response was pretty much what you'd expect - a mix of "you should have tried the demo", "William is a god among developers" and "Wusik sucks" and all that. All well and good and fair enough.

Anyway, seeing as how I was kinda nasty about things I think it's only fair to say that William, the developer of Wusik synths, has been releasing betas of upcoming updates and as of a couple of betas ago both Wusik 8000 (which didn't run at all on my systems) and Wusik Station 8 are both now rock solid. Now that they run well they are both very nice synths and I'd recommend them to anyone.

That doesn't get William off the hook for crap support or dodgy business practices but his synths at least are well worth a look.

Thanks for the update on this. I'm sure trying my best. You can watch me live, working on the updates, at http://live.wusik.com I also do tutorials there when people ask how to do things.

In any event, I'm aware of the crap I did, but at least I'm trying to do my best now. Who knows, maybe I will succeed this time... :oops: :hug:

Best Regards, WilliamK

mothballs wrote:Anyway, seeing as how I was kinda nasty about things I think it's only fair to say that William, the developer of Wusik synths, has been releasing betas of upcoming updates and as of a couple of betas ago both Wusik 8000 (which didn't run at all on my systems) and Wusik Station 8 are both now rock solid. Now that they run well they are both very nice synths and I'd recommend them to anyone.
A bump for this

Great to see that things can change for the better :tu:

Return to “Instruments”