Hornet Angle - Free tilt plugin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
HoRNet Angle

Free (and by free I mean it requires no financial transaction) but does require a tweet or facebook post. I had a very quick play with it and it's really nice - the autogain itself is sweet:

http://www.hornetplugins.com/plugins/hornet-angle/

A bit fried in the higher freqs

Am I doing something wrong or does the right channel get louder than the left as you turn the output up for anyone else? (using Reaper)

Love the GUI.

GaryG wrote:Am I doing something wrong or does the right channel get louder than the left as you turn the output up for anyone else? (using Reaper)

Love the GUI.
I hope this is not stupid assumption, but what if your material has more of either channel in top or low end? Then it would be correct, no? But if it's all mid, no sides, then it's wrong.

My results for Angle were mixed; for audio, it worked, but after a synth, it muted the track (not automute, just no sound after Angle). I may be doing something wrong, of course.

This looks great! Thanks Hornet!!

Thanks.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Here in Reaper the right channel gets muted and even after deleting the plug the channel stays muted.

Crashes Studio One
Win 10 64bit
64bit plugin
Amazon: why not use an alternative

ananto wrote:Here in Reaper the right channel gets muted and even after deleting the plug the channel stays muted.
Hmmm, gotta say, if a problem persists after a plugin has been removed, I don't know how you can blame the plugin?! Does it happen if you disable all other plugins aswell?
A bit fried in the higher freqs

VariKusBrainZ wrote:Crashes Studio One
Win 10 64bit
64bit plugin
Agreed, both vst2 & vst3 versions. Emailed Saverio (Hornet) yesterday but no reply so far.

Sorry for not replying I was away with limited internet connection. I’ve foun an initialization issue and release a 1.0.1 tomorrow.

Saverio

Thank you for the plugin, Saverio.
Does it add any latency (i haven't found any info on both the product page and the PDF manual) ?

sinkmusic wrote:Thank you for the plugin, Saverio.
Does it add any latency (i haven't found any info on both the product page and the PDF manual) ?
No the plugin is 0 latency you can use it real-time without delays.

great, thanks

In what scenarios is it better or most suitable to use a Tilt eq Instead of another eq?

Subbase wrote:In what scenarios is it better or most suitable to use a Tilt eq Instead of another eq?
The analog button adds some distortion/light saturatio at high input levels,,which, i think, can be useful. Other then that, it is just a nice little gift from Hornet :wink:

Return to “Effects”