New in BFD3.4.4 License validation ...every (90) days

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
BFD 3

...so I doubt I'll be updating to that. I think the whole bfd drum thing has been a mess anyway. :/
from email:

BFD3.4.4 AVAILABLE NOW

New in BFD3.4.4:
► BFD3 will auto-refresh licenses upon online startup
► BFD License Manager is only needed for registration and download of new products and updates
► BFD License Manager validation has been improved and made more robust
► License validation is required every (90) days
► License Manager now displays when each license needs to be refreshed
► BFD3 Mute and Solo behavior improved
► Assorted stability and performance improvements

Instructions:
1. Open BFD License Manager and Download+Install the latest version of BFD3 (v3.4.4)
2. Close BFD License Manager
3. Install the update (this will also update BFD License Manager)
4. Once installation is complete, open BFD License Manager, log in, and re-authorize BFD3

UPDATE NOW

...no.

rewthless wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 11:05 pm ...so I doubt I'll be updating to that. I think the whole bfd drum thing has been a mess anyway. :/
from email:

BFD3.4.4 AVAILABLE NOW

► BFD License Manager is only needed for registration and download of new products and updates

► License validation is required every (90) days
???
Glad i'm not a BFD user, with my extremely substandard internet that would be a pita.
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

Yeah, it's a real shitstorm now. I was pessismistic when inMusic took over, unsurprisingly I was right to be. Not interested in the direction BFD seems to be heading. Quite why BFD Drums feel it's OK to treat paying customers like criminals is beyond me. It's not like anyone is going to crack this turd of a plug-in, why check up on me every 90 days (it was every month originally - someone actually thought that was a good idea)?

Looking at SD3 as an alternative.

It has come to my attention that in order to contact Drew I must post twice.

So the refx/vengeance thing is 'catching on' as I feared.

rsp
sound sculptist

Return to “Instruments”