Roland SRX-08 Platinum Trax: question for owners of this board

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello everyone,

I own a Roland XV-2020 with an SRX-08 card (Platinum Trax) and I would like to ask a question to the owners of this card: I noticed that the patch number 338 named "Next Stab" in bank C has a lower level than the other patches (the level is originally set to 20) Is this a problem that comes only from me or is it common to everyone?

Thanks for your answers.

Found this thread whilst looking for answers to the same question. I have an XV-2020 and just got an SRX-08 board for it. It's exactly the same on mine. That patch is very quiet, level defaults at 20, so I imagine this is simply a programming error on Roland's part.

Interesting. I'll have to check my Integra 7 when I get home. It has the SRX-08 board built into it, so it will be interesting to see if they changed the level on that patch.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7 | TR-8S | MPC One | TD-3 MO

Checked it out and it’s perfectly balanced with the other sounds on the Integra 7, so they obviously corrected it when porting it over.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7 | TR-8S | MPC One | TD-3 MO

Thanks for checking 👍

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”