R-Tic 1.4.1 for Mac bug on MacOSX 12.6.3

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, Not sure this is bug, but not work for me.

OSX: MacOSX Monterey 12.6.3
R-Tic 1.4.1 for Mac
Recreate Bug action:
Run R-Tic->Create new configuration file-> Open this file follow by Manual guide->Edit some contents then click Save Edit button->Quit R-Tic. Check saved .rcTRCl file, there was no any typed content saved.
BTW, same operations under Windows 11 with R-Tic 1.4.1 work fine.

Best Regards,
B.W

This shoud be posted into bug report area, but I dont konw how to move this to there , sorry!

Just curious. Have you checked against the latest update v1.4.3 release @BluGenes made 05 Dec 2022.?

viewtopic.php?t=590377
Win10; i7 4790K; 16Gb RAM; GTX750Ti; Cubase Pro v13.0.30; WaveLab Pro v11.2.0; S1 v6.5.2; UR44 audio/MIDI

yea, just get the latest version from the web site..

Just checked this is version 1.4.3 (by OSX Command+I -> Get Info show 1.4.3, got from offical website), but within R-Tic software menu - About, it shown version as 1.4.1.

I did more testing, the thing a bit clear as this:
While click New Control File button, R-Tic let you creat a file (in my case, into test.rcTRCL), I then reopening this file and edting it. the key point is - after Click 'Save Edit' button, R-Tic did not save into file test.rcTRCL, but auto creat another file named as 'DB\test.rcTRCL' and saved all edited contents there. that was a bit strange file name...I can rename it and use by RC anyway.

Thanks,
B.W

can you post a screen shot of the about tab from R-Tic?

naw, that was definitely fixed in the latest version, so, need a screen shot of the about page please..

Return to “MusicDevelopments”