Techno / Instrumental: Toxic Minds - One Synth Challenge, Lith Only

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all,

here's my latest track called Toxic Minds
https://soundcloud.com/p-e-t-e-r-h/toxic-minds

It's my submission to the One Synth Challenge #172 featuring the Synth Lith by SodaDevices.
Hope you enjoy the track.
Let me kow what you think!

Thanks & Best Regards
] Peter:H [

I think it's amazing how you make all these OSC synths sound so incredible. When I get a hold of them, it's a train wreck. Anyway, very well done. I'd swear this was a high priced synth.

Sounds good, but too generic. I think it is a good starting point to make a great track.

wagtunes wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:30 pm I think it's amazing how you make all these OSC synths sound so incredible. When I get a hold of them, it's a train wreck. Anyway, very well done. I'd swear this was a high priced synth.
Thanks, Steven! I try to do my best ... it's good to read that I get better each round.
I have spent a lot of time improving my mixing and that helps a lot to make synths sound good.
Funny fact in this special case is: Lith is a CPU hog. To overcome this one can choose the quality level of a patch from 1/4 (worst) to 2 (best). And some patches even sound better when reducing the quality ... weird ... better quality through lower quality ;-)

The kick really fits well and drives the whole thing alone. Good sound palette, and right amount of detuning. Some of those higher octave metallic sounds got on my nerves after a while, thats my only gripe in an otherwise excellent track.
3:56 wow, nice change.

This is very cool Peter. I like how you get so many great sounds from one synth and then make it flow so well.
Well done!
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Banger! Great groove. Love the delay on the lead bell.
eassae.com
“I do nothing professionally, I do everything for fun.”—Prince, Under the Cherry Moon

Great track! The kick popping back in around 1:40 was *chefs kiss*. Lovin it!

Return to “Music Cafe”