The Wrath Of My Snark (You Earned It)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

"It is my honor to bestow upon you, the full wrath of my snark. May you appreciate its sting for as long as you like... you certainly earned it."

https://soundcloud.com/tonedef71/the-wrath-of-my-snark
[Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Win11 x64 | Studio One 6 Pro | FL Studio ASIO/WASAPI ]

Thanks for sharing, fun track!

These might be mostly personal preference, but here are I few minor comments on the mix: the psychedelic sound that is panned hard right is a little too conspicuous to me - it breaks the left-right symmetry a bit too much for my taste. I would enjoy a bit more presence of the kick too, perhaps with some compression or just higher volume. I would also enjoy the guitar solo being a bit more forward on the sound stage, now its quite in the back. But that's also a valid choice of course!

Cool writing, nice build, love the guitar starting at 2:10—I think it could come forward just a bit, but all in all…
eassae.com
“I do nothing professionally, I do everything for fun.”—Prince, Under the Cherry Moon

Thank you for the constructive feedback. I made some tweaks with respect to your suggestions (hopefully I did not overcompensate with the tweaks) and re-uploaded it. Please have another listen and let me know if it sounds improved since your last listen.
[Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Win11 x64 | Studio One 6 Pro | FL Studio ASIO/WASAPI ]

Return to “Music Cafe”