Activation issue

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Sylenth1

Hello,

I'm on a M1 mac and installed sylenth1 locally.
First of all I add an issue with the vst window being blank and this was fixed by moving "Library/Application\ Support/LennarDigital/Install/Sylenth1" to "Library/Application\ Support/LennarDigital/Sylenth1".

Now, when activating, I am getting the message "Unable to activate Sylenth1 (Error 22). Please make sure that your user account has permission to write the data folder /Users/<My User>/Library/Application\ Support/LennarDigital".

It persists even if I grant chmod 777 right on the full path (recursively of course). I am not admin of the mac I am installing sylenth1.

I need your help. :pray:

Hi,

Sylenth1 does not create nor use a folder named LennarDigital/Install/Sylenth1.
Sounds like you've created the folder yourself and moved the Sylenth1 folder to in, which will indeed cause Sylenth1 fail.

As for the other error, simply re-installing Sylenth1 should fix that!

Thanks for your answer but it actually doesn't solve my problem: I uninstalled/installed several time, gave you my config and the commands I used. The "Lenard Digital/Install/Sylenth1" is actually created by Sylenth1 install when installed using "installer -pkg ~/Downloads/Sylenth1\ v3.0.7.3\ Installer.pkg -target CurrentUserHomeDirectory" (my bad, I forgot it in the original post) which installs things locally (for the current user).

Of course, this results in sylenth1 not working, but moving the folder to "Lenard Digital/Sylenth1" makes it work. However, whatever I try, the licensing process simply won't work with the error I indicated above.

Ok, in that case it seems the installer fails, as it will normally move the data itself and delete the Install folder.
Can you please contact us directly via email (support at lennardigital . com) so that we can locate the problem?

Return to “LennarDigital”