Zebra2 Legacy not working in Komplete Kontrol

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Komplete Kontrol Zebra

I have Diva and Zebra2 Legacy, Podolski. I installed the NKS Soundsets for Legacy. I installed Diva, Podolski and Zebra2 the same way, including vst2 64 and vst3 64 and with nks if available. Diva works perfect in Komplete Kontrol (latest Version) . Zebra2 and Podolski cannot be loaded.

All plugins were installed in the default folders for Steinberg VST and program files\common files\vst

I see the presets for Zebra in Komplete Kontrol Lib and i can hear the previews but the plugin cannot be loaded.

I have deleted the Komplete Kontrol DB and made a complete fresh search of NKS Files afterwards.

Help is welcome ! Thanks a lot.

DAW Cubase 12 Pro
NI: Komplete 14 Collectors Edition (all latetest Updates)

Tom

You need to run a full plugin scan in KK after you have installed the latest versions of Zebra and Podolski, then rescan the NKS too

aMUSEd wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:36 am You need to run a full plugin scan in KK after you have installed the latest versions of Zebra and Podolski, then rescan the NKS too
I forgot to write this. I have made a rescan, i deleted the database and made a fresh rescan...don't work

I found the error. Zebra2 and Podolski were installed in a subfolder of the steinberg VST folder. As soon as i added this folder to the search folder for komplete kontrol the rescan found the plugins correctly. :dog:

Return to “u-he”