InstallCode??

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm trying to purchase the Space, Wider, and Clone Boys but I'm baffled by the ShareIt form.

"Please type the 4 digit InstallCode (displayed in the "Clone Boy" registration window)."

"I understand that this InstallCode is hardware specific and that "__________ Boy" will be licensed ONLY for the computer from which it (the InstallCode) was obtained."

I see this as an anti-piracy thing but what if I haven't built the PC I want to install it onto, or what if I have to re-install Windows? Will I have to purchase a new license every time I change the system config?

What if I want to use it mostly on a studio PC and occasionally on my portable, do I have to purchase two licenses when I use the plug on only one machine at a time?

MG

If you change your system configuration then you can email me and I will mail new keys (without charge).

In Convo Boy, I have experimented with changing the license scheme (to a transferrable one) primarily to see if it affects my order intake. If this proves to make sense then I will consider switching the licensing method for the other plug-ins.

If you decide to buy, be aware that links to obtain the most recent updates will be mailed to you automatically within 48 hours after purchase. The license key works with all versions.

If I decide to change the licensing method for other plug-ins, I will be increasing the price. However, existing users will be entitled to a free transferrable license (upon request).

Return to “Elevayta”