I Love ManyStation!

Official support for: manytone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just have to testify how much I'm digging ManyStation.
Now, I'm brand new to computer music and this is the first set of sounds I've bought and I have nothing to compare it to, but man I feel like this is best eighty bones I've ever spent. I'm sure glad I made a leap of faith and went with an "unknown" product.

Listening to all of you guys creating music with it is inspiring to me.
I finally got around to recording a little jam after playing with MS for hours. It's hard to pull myself away from it. :D As soon as I figure out how to post tunes I'll slap something on KVR.

So Paul, William K and all you guys who created banks for ManyStation, many thanks go out to you.
You've made me one happy musician. :D

Brings up an interesting question. Are customers of Manystation (and other :wink:) WusikEngine products going to be eligible for Wusik virtual labels (i.e. web space to post tunes that WilliamK gives us Wusikstation users)?
Regards, Mike

Hi
At the moment through ManyTone ... No..
But that is because....
ManyTone is doing a Users area which will have Free soundsets etc etc.

I need to set that up first...
Then we can see about MP3 space etc.

But if any of you need a place now, to Host your MP3s that are ManyStation related.. (If you used ManyStation in the tune)
Then I can help a "few" of you that need that. I will put you tunes on our Server and give you the Link to distribute.

Just email me (info first...size of file, your regged name etc... Don't send the mp3 to start) and we will get you sorted.
Sound Good?
Paul

BTW Dimwit ... THANKS for the Nice Words!!!

manytone wrote:Sound Good?
Paul

!!!

sounds good to me paul

great service,and im sure other users wouldnt mind helpin out with the odd track here n there too if anyones stuck.

Yes, Dimwit good first choice! :wink: Sorry for threadjacking. :oops:

I was just curious, Paul. Just one of those gray areas where the line is yet to be defined. And I didn't really mean from you necessarily, I thought maybe WilliamK might've included this as part of licensing WusikEngine or something.

I'm covered either way so I'm just thinking out loud for the new generation coming onboard. Please don't consider it to be nagging. :)
Regards, Mike

mn wrote:Yes, Dimwit good first choice! :wink: Sorry for threadjacking. :oops:

I was just curious, Paul. Just one of those gray areas where the line is yet to be defined. In any event, I'm covered either way so I'm just thinking out loud for the new generation coming onboard. Please don't consider it to be nagging. :)
Not at all mn ... It was a Good Question.

The Main thing I want though ... Is a Free Stuff area for all you guys.. Yes Free TOP Quality Stuff on par with what is in the Station now.
Thats on the top of the List presently...
I am sure NoOne will complain about that ..
hehe

Give me time .. I have to set this up right and get some Material ready.. It will happen!

Paul

The sound quality in all these Manytone samples is beautiful :o Almost every preset is totally creative and full of endless nuances.

This is an exciting time. I can't wait to hear what's to come!

Return to “Manytone Music”