Reason 13 Announced- Sequencer updated!

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

jens wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 11:07 pm
BrokenTrance wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 10:39 pm This announcement should be in the instruments section. In the "very bad instrument" section that is....
This post should be in the troll section - in the "very bad troll" section that is...
No troll section on this forum unfortunately. Instrument section there is, though. :lol:

Their dark skin still has a super bright white mixer and rack. Can't tell the difference between dark and white skin in the RRP. Now is it solely Mattias who doesn't think this is important or what? Mr. Product Manager doesn't want to get this done? Myself and others have been asking for this since 2018.

kimearo wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 11:02 am Who is this update for? I don't get it at all.
I don't think they know themselves. This company is all over the place with its product.

hurricaneaudiolab wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 7:08 pm Their dark skin still has a super bright white mixer and rack. Can't tell the difference between dark and white skin in the RRP. Now is it solely Mattias who doesn't think this is important or what? Mr. Product Manager doesn't want to get this done? Myself and others have been asking for this since 2018.
From the Reasontalk forum
mat.JPG
Knowing the fact, that a dark mixer theme has been requested since colour schemes exist in Reason, this last part of Matthias' reply is insulting, IMHO.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SynapT!c wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 8:36 pm Knowing the fact, that a dark mixer theme has been requested since colour schemes exist in Reason, this last part of Matthias' reply is insulting, IMHO.
Well, he didn't say when he took note of it, did he? :hihi:
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

hurricaneaudiolab wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 7:08 pm Their dark skin still has a super bright white mixer and rack. Can't tell the difference between dark and white skin in the RRP. Now is it solely Mattias who doesn't think this is important or what? Mr. Product Manager doesn't want to get this done? Myself and others have been asking for this since 2018.
I redesigned Reason with a dark version of the SSL mixer back in 2014 among other things relating to the GUI. :P The Props are only 10+ years late and counting to address this.

See Here
Last edited by THE INTRANCER on Fri May 03, 2024 9:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

jens wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 9:11 pm Well, he didn't say when he took note of it, did he? :hihi:
Lol, no. This thought croossed my mind also. But his wording, to me, implies he did right before making this statement.

SynapT!c wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 9:20 pm
jens wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 9:11 pm Well, he didn't say when he took note of it, did he? :hihi:
Lol, no. This thought croossed my mind also. But his wording, to me, implies he did right before making this statement.
Yes, of course - I was just joking - his reply is pure disrespectful marketing BS - "how to be super-rude while appearing really polite" 101
(not that I would personally ever care about dark GUI modes, but still... )
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Still... no midi-vst :dog:
MuLab of course :D

One of these is the light theme and the other is the dark:

A.png
B.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

The individuals who initially developed Reason no longer work on the software on a daily basis. The current team working on the software treats it as a regular 9-5 job, lacking the same level of passion and motivation for innovation as the original founders. Additionally, it seems that they overlooked the inclusion of a proper dark skin option. The recent sequencer update appears to be rather unimpressive, as they missed opportunities to greatly enhance the toolset within the MIDI editor and fully develop the block sequencing features.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

v1o wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 5:05 am The individuals who initially developed Reason no longer work on the software on a daily basis. The current team working on the software treats it as a regular 9-5 job, lacking the same level of passion and motivation for innovation as the original founders.
Lies and speculation.
Last edited by spacepluk on Sat May 04, 2024 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

deleted

LMAO. I mean it's not that I didn't expect a bit more of an upgrade to a DAW. Seeing bitterness I can't stop laughing. I guess it is my personal victory not to be offended or a whiner on DAW upgrades - anymore. And I am the stupid (trust me I am) one and I was able to understand this.

And let us be honest. I'm not trying to be smart - someone with enough will can get top production even in Reason 10 with stock plugins.

Blabla hahahahaha

And now something completely different...

The Larch :hihi:

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”