Arturia _Augmented YANGTZE

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

You got to realise these instruments aren't aimed at the "synth heads", it's more targeting those into film, tv, game or just simply alternative music production. I actually see value in something like this and their Augmented series as a whole and push the paradigm on classic instruments.

I just wouldn't be bundling it with their synth collection, even though it is kind of a hybrid. I'm thinking the Augmented series should be their own thing.

simon.a.billington wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 10:03 am I just wouldn't be bundling it with their synth collection, even though it is kind of a hybrid. I'm thinking the Augmented series should be their own thing.
I agree. An Augmented Lab and an FX Lab would be a great addition though, IMO.

I actually demo'ed the yangtze instrument last night and was thrilled with it. I dont buy a ton of sample-based instruments, but I do sometimes pick up specific titles when they seem to stand out, such as Lunacy's CUBE, when the price is right. I was able to grab the entire 6 instrument Augmented series for $99 last night, and this was definitely the right price for us. So far the yangtze instrument is the most pleasant and interesting instrument in the bunch, but I havent really spent a lot of time with the others. Augmented Grand is really nice. Im not much a cinematic sound design person, but I can definitely use many of these sounds for various musical genres, ambient, drones, etc. Yangtze is meditative.

Return to “Instruments”