A gratitude for years of hardwork and a story of success

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
MuLab App

It's been about three years since i started using Mulab as a music making software. It was in fact my first DAW and since then I haven't switched. Mulab has come a long way over the years for me , becoming a more wholesome experience. The new functions, racks, samples , effects and a lot more almost entirely changed the user experience while maintaining the same ol' easy to use user interface. Now this calls for something...

So, myself and a fellow Mulab user/artist decided to present the man behind Mulab, Mr. Jo Langie, et.al, with a kind gratitude for what a marvelous software he has created. This we felt, was much deserved and quite honestly the fruit for his efforts.

We present to you a special song, "GRATITUDE", a special dedication to Jo Langie, the man who made not only me, but thousands of music lovers more than happy by creating such an amazing software...

https://soundcloud.com/music_jimp/gratitudetojolangie

We all thank you and acknowledge your sincere eforts in putting together a success story.

-Satisfied Mulab user

Great track! Any chance you'd share it?
I don't know much about the reasons behind it, not been here long, but Jo seems like a nice bloke receptive and fair, to a point.
:hihi: :lol:

Thank you for your appreciation and sharing that nice track :tu:

Return to “MUTOOLS”